18 Assorted Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Sep 7, 2010.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    These eggs will be collected tonight. I will ship out tomorrow 18 assorted Silkie Eggs.. from my white, B/B/S, Black Lavender Split, Partridge, and the Lavender Splash Pen. All birds are bearded except for three of my partridge. Partridges are hard to keep consistent on the beards. All colors are separated except the B/B/S pen.
    Thank you for looking and bidding. Cj

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

visit www.cjsilkies.com to see other pictures.

Thanks to 17roses here are pics and quote on how her eggs were packed.

I purchased this deal for 5-21 an I just want to say how amazing she packs the eggs! I dont know how she makes any money with the amount of packing supplies, shipping cost not to mention all the time for packing it. I highly recommend this deal!!!! big_smile

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Warnings all over the box for the Post Office workers. Thank you! Stuffed with packing peanuts on the bottom and bubble wrap on the top so the cartons won't bounce around Double wrapped in bubble wrap And last but not least, the carton is packed so the eggs can't move around and the individual eggs marked by color!
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so much CJ!

[​IMG] Thank you 17roses for your great pr work.. really really appreciate it. And nice pics also. Thanks again.]

CUSTOMER'S PICS OF CHICKS OR JUVENILES THEY HAVE HATCHED FROM MY EGGS.
    Thanks to featherz & cristina33 for the pictures. [​IMG]

FEATHERZ
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CRISTINA33
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. MainelySeramas

MainelySeramas Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 24, 2009
    Anyone wanting these eggs it is Well Worth it! So Far out of 29 eggs 15 have hatched so far and more to come in the bator! The packaging is the Best I have seen and my hatch shows it!
    Thank you Cj For the beautiful little babies!
    [​IMG]

3. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    u are very welcome. Enjoy!!

I just noticed this auction was suppose to be a buy it now. So the first one to pm me that they want them they are yours.
    I will then end the auction. Sorry I was not paying attention. cj

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
  4. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    Sent you a pm [​IMG]

5. featherbaby

featherbaby Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Jacksonville, FL 32210
    Well thanks a heapin' helpin' for the MAJOR TEMPTATION !!! HA!

I have 12 eggs under two little broody silkies and they just barely cover them all. They're on day 7. I don't have an incubator, and would rather let them hatch the old fashioned way anyway.

So here I sit, wanting and drooling, trying to think of a way to convince 2 of my other hens to go broody NOW so I can order these.

Bah humbug. I sure hope you have a wonderful offer like this when I can take advantage of it. If it weren't for BAD luck, I'd have no luck at all! HA!

Somebody's going to be very fortunate to get these eggs.

By the way, is your avatar a grey or a black/silver partridge? What is it called? I love it and MUST have one like it someday!!!! How likely am I to hatch one from your eggs?

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by