18+ BBS (Blue, Black, Splash) Ameraucana Chicks!! ~We ship~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by rockinpaints, Jul 4, 2011.

1. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    This auction is for 18+ of our beautiful Ameraucana chicks !! [​IMG]
    Our original birds came from Wayne Meredith and Anissa Haggerty and are absolutely beautiful.

Our birds are very gentle and tame. They are true Ameraucanas and not Easter Eggers. There eggs are very nice shades and hues of blue. Our chickens do not produce the olive greens or pink eggs. We have had Ameraucanas for many years and are very happy with this line. We purchased our birds from several different breeders and our roos are not related to our hens. Our hens are BBS (blue, black and splash) ans our roos are Blue and Black.

The egg picture is of several of our breeds - French Golden Cuckoo Marans, Orpingtons, Barnevelders and the Ameraucanas are in the front. (You will only be receiving the Ameraucana eggs)

For other chicks that we offer visit - TheFancyChick.com We ship chicks all year long weather permitting.
    [​IMG]

Shipping is $20.00 priority ($30 express - usually $40 but we will cover the box and balance of the shipping if you would like to upgrade to express). We also include GroGel at no additional charge. We will accept PayPal only and auction must be paid right away at the end so they can ship tomorrow (Tuesday).

PLEASE REMEMBER TO: Include a phone number and what auction you are paying for (with your BYC ID) and any special instructions when you check out with PayPal .

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! (If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask
    (We do not ship to VA, AK, Hawaii or SD)

PLEASE NOTE: Express on live animals is not guaranteed overnight, it is guaranteed 3 days - no matter what the receipt or tracking number says - this comes directly from the postal service - sorry! Your chicks are guaranteed, however, to arrive alive for at least the amount of chicks you purchased in the auction.

Thanks for viewing and Good Luck! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 4, 2011
  2. dwegg

dwegg Chillin' With My Peeps

I had 14 eggs shipped last feb. to Atlanta and that night we had an ice storm which shut the city down for a week. I finally braved the roads and got the eggs from the mail office down town (5 days later) and I still had 12 chicks hatch...they are all big and healthy. Rockinpaints Rocks

3. rockinpaints

rockinpaints Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Ohio
    Quote:Wonderful! I am glad you like your chicks! Thank you for the very nice compliment [​IMG] !
    Nellie
    TheFancyChick.com

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by