18 Bearded Partridge Silkie eggs - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Sep 25, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Up for your consideration are exactly 18 eggs from my 2 bearded partridge Silkie pens. Eggs will ship priority on Tuesday, 9/28. I'm getting some lovely birds from these pens & my partridge silkies have placed BV every time shown. My younger partridge pen has a gorgeous hattrick bred roo in with my show pullets. The flock is NPIP certified and AI tested clean. I pack really well & my customers have had really good luck with their shipped eggs. You can see more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    I did a relist on this and looks like I forgot to change something so for anyone who is wondering, the starting price for the auction is $20, not $35.

3. ChickenRonin

ChickenRonin Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Tri-Cities, WA
    I put 18 of these eggs into the bator two weeks ago, and when I candled last night, 15 were developing and another was a maybe. So a possible 16 out of 18! I am soooo excited for hatch day, they are due on the 2nd. Thanks for the great eggs!

4. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    That is excellent news:) I hope you have a great hatch! Karen

5. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Hi!

Just had to tell you I had 17 of 18 eggs start from you and they were doing great. Then our AC died. It was 95 degrees outside and when I got home the incubator temp had spiked badly and it had been like that for probably at least 8 hours. [​IMG] I was so upset. We got a window air conditioner for the room and I got the temp stabilized and crossed my fingers. Would you believe we have six bouncing babies after that?!! Tough little chickies. I will have to send you pictures because the lavender pen egg hatched at the same time as several others and I have no idea who is who! Both our partridges popped out and I think they are the sweetest little things!

6. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    It's pretty amazing what they can survive. SO glad to hear you got some chicks & would love to see pics:) Karen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by