1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

18+ Black Copper Marans - Wade Jeane

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Atlchick, Jan 2, 2011.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Any chance you'd throw in some EE eggs with these? [​IMG]

2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:aww Kelly!!!!! I was two steps away from hitting the BIN button hahaha until I scroled down to see your post! LOL ahhh My bator will be full in 3 days anyway I didnt know where I was going to stick these either!!! go kelly go!!!!

3. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:aww Kelly!!!!! I was two steps away from hitting the BIN button hahaha until I scroled down to see your post! LOL ahhh My bator will be full in 3 days anyway I didnt know where I was going to stick these either!!! go kelly go!!!!

[​IMG] Are you stalking me?! [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

[​IMG] Are you stalking me?! [​IMG]

right? seriously my finger was 2 seconds away from the BIN but I was looking for a shipping date and scrolled down to see you-and thought ouch I wont do that again! LOL besides DH was right behind me saying "What are you about to do?" haha I said "was going to say hello to my BYC buddy-[​IMG] go watch tv or something will yah!"

5. bigspringshatchery

bigspringshatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    I keep telling myself I dont need more, I dont need more. But I want some pure wade jeane chicks.

6. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:[​IMG] Are you stalking me?! [​IMG]

right? seriously my finger was 2 seconds away from the BIN but I was looking for a shipping date and scrolled down to see you-and thought ouch I wont do that again! LOL besides DH was right behind me saying "What are you about to do?" haha I said "was going to say hello to my BYC buddy-[​IMG] go watch tv or something will yah!"

[​IMG]

7. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    My thread's been hi-jacked! [​IMG] Whatever, girls, this particular batch of eggs were sold. Glad to provide a meetin' place for you guys....
    sonew...I'm shooting you a question re: OEs...check with you later!

Thanks,
    Rita

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  8. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    At least we gave you some publicity in the meantime! [​IMG] Oh, and I need to know when you have more available b/c I do want some, with some EEs too! [​IMG]

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:slacker! see what happens when you combine snoozing and boozing!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by