18+ Black Copper Marans - Wade Jeane

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Atlchick, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    1-1/2+ Dozen Copper Marans from Wade Jeane line. Free Shipping, will package carefully and ship Priority Mail, giving you Confirmation Number. Other pictures on "My Page". Accept Paypal, Visa and Mastercard. Paypal: [email protected]
    [​IMG]

2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Any chance you'd throw in some EE eggs with these? [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:aww Kelly!!!!! I was two steps away from hitting the BIN button hahaha until I scroled down to see your post! LOL ahhh My bator will be full in 3 days anyway I didnt know where I was going to stick these either!!! go kelly go!!!!

4. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:aww Kelly!!!!! I was two steps away from hitting the BIN button hahaha until I scroled down to see your post! LOL ahhh My bator will be full in 3 days anyway I didnt know where I was going to stick these either!!! go kelly go!!!!

[​IMG] Are you stalking me?! [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY

[​IMG] Are you stalking me?! [​IMG]

right? seriously my finger was 2 seconds away from the BIN but I was looking for a shipping date and scrolled down to see you-and thought ouch I wont do that again! LOL besides DH was right behind me saying "What are you about to do?" haha I said "was going to say hello to my BYC buddy-[​IMG] go watch tv or something will yah!"

6. bigspringshatchery

bigspringshatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    I keep telling myself I dont need more, I dont need more. But I want some pure wade jeane chicks.

7. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:[​IMG] Are you stalking me?! [​IMG]

right? seriously my finger was 2 seconds away from the BIN but I was looking for a shipping date and scrolled down to see you-and thought ouch I wont do that again! LOL besides DH was right behind me saying "What are you about to do?" haha I said "was going to say hello to my BYC buddy-[​IMG] go watch tv or something will yah!"

[​IMG]

8. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    My thread's been hi-jacked! [​IMG] Whatever, girls, this particular batch of eggs were sold. Glad to provide a meetin' place for you guys....
    sonew...I'm shooting you a question re: OEs...check with you later!

Thanks,
    Rita

Last edited: Jan 4, 2011
  9. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    At least we gave you some publicity in the meantime! [​IMG] Oh, and I need to know when you have more available b/c I do want some, with some EEs too! [​IMG]

10. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:slacker! see what happens when you combine snoozing and boozing!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by