1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

18+ Buff and White Silkie Eggs - UPDATED PICS! *Will Combine Shipping

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by aarronh, Jul 24, 2011.

1. aarronh

aarronh Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    18+ Eggs from my separate pens of Buff and White Silkies. Buff photos below are recent, but the whites are outdated. I will try to update photos later on. Payment via paypal ([email protected]) immediately at auction end so I can send these out ASAP. As always, please know the risks involved with shipping eggs before bidding. US SHIPPING ONLY! Thanks! ***Will combine shipping with the other auctions I have listed***

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2011
  2. davemel7

davemel7 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 12, 2011
    Cambridge Springs
    Aarron has BEAUtiful birds!, don't be afraid to bid on these eggs. [​IMG]

3. mbrobbins

mbrobbins Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Powder Springs, ga
    I need a buff roo, and those are some nice buffs, I will be keeping my 95 yr Mom in August, and I can't turn on my incubator per instructions from my DH. Too much going on now, but would like some eggs in about 3 wks, would you have some then?

4. aarronh

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    As long as they keep laying... It's so weird - they've been laying like crazy in this weather! I figured the heat would shut them down for sure, but it hasn't happened yet!
    Quote:

5. aarronh

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Thanks! [​IMG]
    Quote:

6. reereechickens

reereechickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2011
    Reidsville, NC
    Hi! Will the white and buff eggs be labeled?

Thanks,
    Marie

7. aarronh

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Yup! I started wrapping a few minutes ago - so I can't tell you exactly how many of each, but I think it's about half/half. Thanks!
    Quote:

8. sillie70

sillie70 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Burlington, Washington
    Is their a possibility of being able to purchase 6 or 7 buff eggs? I dont have much room for that many (18) ... Im a little crouded right now for pens...If I could get 3 or 4 to hatch that would be great for a start, I could even handle 6 hatching.....By the way the buffs coloring is beautiful,Your whites are awesome!!!!! I can pay with pay pal if you sell with out an auction.. Let me know soon as im getting ready to set an order of Duccles for someone this week. It would be nice to have them all togeather for my last hatch before I turn of bator for the winter thanks. Mysticwinds Silkies Karen Carpenter ( sillie70)

9. aarronh

May 2, 2010
    Meadville, PA
    Sent you a PM...
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by