18 Castle Delight Serama Eggs-smooth/frizzled/silkied/silkied frizzle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Sep 29, 2011.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    I will have 18 eggs ready to ship next by next Tuesday - October 4th. I will include any extras laid up until that time. As of right now, I have eggs from every pen - smooths, frizzled, silkied and silkied frizzles. Napoleon and Fawn have thrown 3 silkied frizzle chicks to me alone in the past 2 months and Thaddeus, my silkied cockerel, has a silkied frizzle pullet (Contessa from Pixiechick) in with him.

These eggs are from my own line of Seramas, Castle Delight Seramas - www.castledelightseramas.com

These eggs will ship via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation in a 12x12x8 Priority Mail box (not a flat rate box). If the exact shipping costs less (by $1 or more) to ship to your zip code, I will refund you the difference.

The fine print:
    I am not responsible for the eggs once they leave my possession (ie post office handling, weather, incubation techniques, etc) but I pride myself on my customer service. I have a 100% positive rating here on BYC and on Ebay as a seller - Zoomummzy, user ID. I believe my testimonials speak for themselves along with the numerous posts on the threads started regarding my eggs and the chicks hatched from them. Please contact me with any concerns or problems after receiving your eggs and we will work it out! So far, all my customers have been very pleased with my shipping and their hatch rates as well as my customer service practices. I treat and pack these eggs like they are precious cargo - baby chicks already - so you can rest assured I will do my best to get them to you safely.

I accept Paypal only - no Echecks!

Happy Hatching from Zephyr and Dina at Castle Delight Seramas!!

Napoleon
    [​IMG]
    Louis
    [​IMG]
    Zephyr
    [​IMG]
    Thaddeus
    [​IMG]
    Dusty (Pixiechick)
    [​IMG]
    Fawn (Pixiechick)
    [​IMG]
    Dina
    [​IMG]
    Othello
    [​IMG]

First two Castle Delight Serama babies ever hatched
    [​IMG]
    Babies hatched by a fellow BYC'er
    [​IMG]
    Silkied frizzle chick from Napoleon and Fawn (Pixiechick)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  2. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    Beautiful pictures! Your birds are just lovely. Ruth

3. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:Thank you Ruth! [​IMG]

4. artsy1

artsy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2011
    sarasota
    O.M.G. I WILL GET SOME OF YOUR EGGS WHEN I GET BACK FROM VACA.........I HOPE YOU HAVE SOME WILL BE BACK NOV. 2ND..............I ALSO HOPE MY HEN WILL BE BROODY BY THAT TIME. I DON'T HAVE AN INCUBATOR...................THEY ARE TOO AWESOME.............[​IMG][​IMG] CHRISTEN

5. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:Thank you Christen [​IMG] If you want, send me a PM to hold a week for you in November. Right now, I am booked out on orders through November 7th. Would love for you to have some!

6. bantamlover82

bantamlover82 New Egg

Sep 29, 2011
    Ohhh my gosh, Nice birds !!! Time for us too look for an Incubator

7. ZooMummzy

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Quote:Thank you! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by