18+ confetti Hodge Podge Cake Auction :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Jun 26, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Just got back from an awesome chickenstock weekend at Lovins house to see a counter full of eggs-and a small break in orders...

This auction will ship Tuesday the 28th This auction is for 18+ eggs exactly:)
    I have to say it will be for what's laid-I can omit some, if requested, but cannot substitute.

I have pure blue ameraucana hens and EE and OE hens over my Lav orp roo

SPLIT LAVENDER SILKIE EGGS ( 25+% WILL BE PURE LAVS THAT HATCH-THE REST SPLITS OR PURE BLACKS AGAIN)

BLRW eggs ( alot of these will go to the winner-the girls have been AWESOME!!!) Foleyswaterfowl and Sterling Sue lines

DUCK eggs no more than 3-4 ( CRESTED MAGPIE MALE OVER 2 KHAKI CAMBELL RUNNER GIRLS)

I can do several of these specific groups for the next week -so please pm me if interested if someone took the BIN offer before you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    8 weeks old
    [​IMG]
    look closely at the right foot-the 5th toe is there just a bad photo holding the bird by mylself today!
    [​IMG]
    BLRW rooster [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the hens 2 splash 2 Blues
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] I love butt shots!!!
    [​IMG]

These birds are very sweet,gentle and HUGE!-the roo is all Man and good to his girls

Lav orp Roo ( "Chuckie" my duck yanked tail feathers out:( and he got a tad of frost bite this past Winter in the -30 temps!

[​IMG]
    and some of the Ameraucanas
    Obviously-it's the blue girl! haha [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving
    [​IMG]

If you use the BIN please paypal my addy at [email protected]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2011
  2. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    That was quick California!!! [​IMG] NO DUCK EGGS!

3. California Gurl

California Gurl Out Of The Brooder

Jun 27, 2011
    Well someone just made money off of me today. I just had to see your auction. You got me when you mentioned those BLRW and Amer eggs in the listing [​IMG]

4. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

They look great Nat! Congrats CG!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by