18+ Copper Marans - Wade Jeane

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Atlchick, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    18+ Beautiful dark Copper Marans eggs - Free Shipping. Eggs are from Friday (Dec. 24)... fertility has been great...hatched 18 out of 20 this month (2 didn't pip). Hens just started laying in November.

Will package and ship carefully...bubble wrapped individually, then protected by egg cartons, then larger bubble wrap and shipped Priority Mail. Would prefer to ship by Tues.

Accept Paypal, Visa or MasterCard.

See "My Page" for more pictures, E-mail with questions, or post here. Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  2. shellyga

shellyga Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 23, 2010
    Milner
    If my incubator wasn't full.. I would JUMP on this auction.. love the pictures of your birds..

Shelly

3. Atlchick

Atlchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2009
    Grayson, GA
    Thanks! Not a great photographer, but I do enjoy my birds! Let me know when you empty your bator. I've got a couple of these in my bator with some beautiful olive eggs...they are out of the turner and beginning to rock 'n' roll. I've also got 18 4 week-olds running around, these have been very good hatches!

4. doxies1

doxies1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    Iwas interested but the eggs would be about10 days old before they arrived here and I am afraid of a poor hatch with shipped eggs that old.
    Your birds look really good.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by