1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

18+ CRELE Bantam Cochin Project Hatching Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by PhoenixFeatherFarms, Aug 22, 2011.

1. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    This Auction inclueds 18+ eggs from my CRELE Bantam Cochin Project Pen. These are the last eggs I have from the Crele colored Pair below as they were sold last week. These eggs were collected from 8/15 to current. The Partridge hens were alone for about 4days but their eggs should have still been more than fertialized by the Crele rooster before he left. They have since been in with a SQ Barred Bantam Cochin Rooster which should also produce crele colored chicks.

I will inclued whatever they lay today and before I ship tomorrow but I currently have 19 eggs (those girls are laying machines!)

This is the last chance to get these eggs from the crele colored pair as they have been sold. I will be offering more from the new crele pen next tear but till then this is it.

Payment is due by Noon (est) so I can get these packed up and out tomorrow (8/23).

As with all shipped eggs I can not guarantee shipped hatching eggs due to P.O. handling and individual incubation practices.

Crele Project (Crele Project Rooster over 1 Crele Project Hen and 4 Partridge Hens which are pictured above):

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Crele Project hen as a Pullet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Partridge Hens (these hens are NOT with the Partridge rooster and havent been for a long time. They have been in the crele project for months now I just havent taken a new photos of them [​IMG] ):

[​IMG]

Crele Project Chick (he was playing in the water so sorry about the wettness... its hot here so I cant blame him.. LOL)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

New Rooster in with the girls (this guy was in one of my Barred pens and is PROVEN fertial)

[​IMG]

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Wow, beautiful! [​IMG]

3. PhoenixFeatherFarms

PhoenixFeatherFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2010
    Mooresville, IN
    Quote:Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by