1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

18 Eggs Grab bag special "All pure breeds"

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by NEK38583, Mar 20, 2012.

1. NEK38583

NEK38583 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    These where a big hit last summer, so I decided to start offering them again. This is a grab bag special. It will include at least 18 eggs all from my pure breeds. All of my breeds are seperate in different coops based on breeds. There is no gurantee on what you will get, but you will get at least 18 eggs maybe more.

You may get mille fleur d'uccle, mille fleur d'anvers, belgian quail d'anver, seramas, Black copper marans, white polish, buff lace polish, White Crested black polish(bantams), mottled houdans, standard B/BL/SP cochins. seabright, bantam salmon faverolles, Lavender Ameracana(bantam), silkies, show girls, phoenixs, and Eygptain Faymous.

I will ship these out Monday April 9th you will get the freshest eggs possible, but I have already got some eggs promise so it will be the 9 th beore I get any more out.

If you are interested just post mine and pm me. I will sale 3 grab bag specials at this time If you take more than one I will probably not be able to ship them the same day. These will be shipped in order of payment claimed beginging April 9th. If interested just post mine. I will sale 3 right now.

I am asking $26.00 which includes shipping. This is a huge bargain. Don't miss out.

2. kimshimer

kimshimer New Egg

Mar 18, 2012
    I would love some! I will pm you. thanks

3. vickifiveoh

vickifiveoh Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2011
    Burnsville, NC
    I want some!!!

4. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    Thank for the ones who have ordered.

I will accept 2 more orders then I am closing the classified. They will be shipped out within the first two weeks of April. I will make sure you get the freshest eggs possible. Don't miss this great deal this may be my last grab bag special for a while.

5. Thespoiledchicken

Thespoiledchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    Long Island
    MINE [​IMG]

Sending pm

6. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I will take one more order. This will be a great deal for someone. WIll ship withing the first couple weeks of April. This may be you last chance for a while don't miss out. Thanks to everyone who has ordered it is greatly apprecated. :)

7. jeffdogle

jeffdogle Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2010
    Texas
    Hi,

do you inidcate on the eggs what breed each is from?

8. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    All eggs will be labeled and I will include a not to let you know what I have included. If you have any more questions please let me know. Thanks !

9. NEK38583

May 17, 2008
    Sparta, TN
    I can still do one more let me know if interested will ship probably second week of April. Thanks.

10. Melissa Rose

Melissa Rose Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2011
    South Texas
    If this is available with out the Egyptian Faymous I would love one Please[​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by