18+ eggs Lav Orps, EE's, Austrolorps, and Mystery egg

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Nov 2, 2010.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

I have a selection of pure breed eggs to sell. It will have a min. of 6 EE eggs, 3 Australorp eggs, 4 Lav Orp eggs. I will add in mystery eggs ontop of that. Only the one who hatches will know what they are [​IMG] I have sold hatching eggs for my Lav orps and Lav orp splits. Please see My Page for Customers chick pictures.

PM with questions. I am only excepting USPS Money orders at this time. Sorry folks I had a problem with the paypal account being hacked!! Ughhh, Long story!!

Thanks for looking!!

Pics of EE Pullets/hens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Australorp Hens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Split Lav Orp Hens (some are molting some are not hence the only three eggs for this auction)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 3, 2010
  2. lisathenorth

lisathenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2009
    Hey Beth,
    Your Australorps look beautiful! [​IMG]

3. Beth G.

Quote:Thanks Lisa!!!

4. MomMommyMamma

MomMommyMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    West Virginia
    Are the pure breeds each pure (as in, the hens are only in w/ their breed rooster)? Or are you saying they're all purebreds but all in together?

5. Beth G.

Quote:Hi, Each Breed is separated in pens and only with that breed. EE's Hens are with EE Roo and Rumpless Araucana Roo, Lav Orps are only with Lav Orps and Lav Splits, Australorps are only with Australorps. The Mystery Egg is maybe clued in on here a tad [​IMG] Let me know if I can explain better. Thanks for looking!!! Beth

Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
  6. MomMommyMamma

MomMommyMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 13, 2010
    West Virginia
    Beth G. :

Quote:Hi, Each Breed is separated in pens and only with that breed. EE's Hens are with EE Roo and Rumpless Araucana Roo, Lav Orps are only with Lav Orps and Lav Splits, Australorps are only with Australorps. The Mystery Egg is maybe clued in on here a tad [​IMG] Let me know if I can explain better. Thanks for looking!!! Beth

I MUST get my own incubator! But then I fear the addiction will grow....​

7. Beth G.

I MUST get my own incubator! But then I fear the addiction will grow....

LOL yeah it is addicting!! But, remember you don't have to keep all that you hatch [​IMG] At least that is what is I tell myself.

8. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hey Beth!!! Aww.... very nice birds... i am anxious to see what hatches from your eggs! By the way folks... Beth did a fabulous job wrapping/packing her eggs...not one fracture! They were perfect! [​IMG]

9. Beth G.

Quote:[​IMG]
    Thank you Francie your the best!!

10. Chevis

Chevis Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Brunot

I MUST get my own incubator! But then I fear the addiction will grow....

Oh yes, it will GROW....&...GROW...&...GROW!!!! Then ur Whole Dining room will have bators all over the dining room table & on the BIG bators on the floor. Ur family will have to 2 eat n the living room! Then ull have a brooder box n ur bedroom, So big that it takes up most of ur floor.........well thats what happened to meanyways! LOL!!! My husband is GREAT, hes very patient with my addiction! He never make me go to rehab or anything! Hes a great enabler! ROTFLMBO!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by