18 exactly olive egger eggs Jan 3rd shipping Monday-

sonew123

Poultry Snuggie
11 Years
Mar 16, 2009
onchiota NY
Hi all,

I am shipping 18 to the winner of this auction -Ive been getting 6-8 eggs a day now, so very fresh:) All pullets produced from these eggs will lay the olive colored eggs of all different shades-I only send the darkest colored eggs laid so that when you hatch, your pullets will lay the darker colors-if I get lighter colors I keep them for eating-the colors of the eggs you will be recieving are pictured down below-the blown out eggs-thats the best array of colors I can show:) ( blues-greeens-speckled greens-olive greens-
fertility has been 90-100% even on all shipped eggs
As soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

In my pen I have a pure FBCM rooster ( 10 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them)
- pure blue ameracaunas -( these will be f1's)
-OE hens ( pure ameracauna x pure wellsummer-these will f2's)
-and some of my EE's ( these will be f1's) that are producing blues and green eggs too
-the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. Alot of blue and black chicks-that look just like Ameracaunas except with feather shanks-They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I have no straight combed hens in this pen all pea combs-I package/ship very carefully-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.
-
Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
25181_cimg4579.jpg

25181_cimg4578.jpg

FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-
25181_cimg4544.jpg

25181_cimg4543.jpg

25181_cimg3611.jpg

25181_cimg3615.jpg

photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
25181_cimg2745.jpg

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
25181_cimg4778.jpg

25181_cimg4779.jpg

25181_cimg4777.jpg

25181_cimg4773.jpg

fertility has been great!!!

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:) I can do smaller orders-in between the big orders as the girls have been good to their momma-just pm me:)
Dec 27th-( Monday shipment)-is filled
Jan 17th ( Monday shipment) is Filled

thank you so much

Quote:
thank you!!! I learned from Miss Prissy:) her thread started it all for me last year-I went nuts ever since--they are rub ons-some are hand painted-then hand painted glossy finish the egg color is natural

I knew the egg color was natural, of course! So where did you get the rub ons, how did you get them shiny, tell me all, Im really stupid about this stuff, and those eggs are just precious. You should sell them!

Quote:
wow your going to be in trouble if your read this thread! Im telling yah big trouble!!! https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=160244

everything
is in this thread-the links to where I bought all the supplies is in there too:) I do sell them once a year at a craft show-a Christmas craft show-its my big "fundraiser" for my Christmas gifts. Last year I sold enough to pretty much pay for both my DD's Christmas gifts! this year between those and egg sales-Christmas was covered again:) enjoy that thread!!!

I am sooo tempted to bid on these since my incubator is already going but I have to sit on my hands!!!
smile.png
Could you ship on tuesday instead if I lose my will? Monday would get them here when I am working.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom