1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

18+ extra WHITE SILKIE & SHOW GIRL EGGS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Sep 29, 2010.

1. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    For auction are 18 + any extra white Silkie and Show Girl eggs. (can end up being a lot of extras the box I shipped today had 28 eggs in it) Some pics below of my f1 and f2 generations that are presently laying there are 8 laying hens in all so eggs will be very fresh hatch rate here at the house is over 95% eggs will be packaged and shipped VERY well see this post for how. https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=289676 Hatch will be about 60%-70% Silkies or at least thats what it is here.

I do not show my birds (although others do) so they are not bathed unless they need it or twice a year as part of my maintenence and I feed my flocks corn and they free range so they yellow a bit and get dirty but natually they are nice and white. [​IMG]

Some of my Original girls now over 2 years old but still breeding and making wonderful chicks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

old pic of roo (just a cockerel then)

[​IMG]

F2 generation of showgirl hens (3 in all successful breeders) pics were taken today they have been free ranging and eating pumpkin and spaghetti as of recently so their feet and muffs are a bit dirty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Silkie pullet from f2 generation now a hen and laying

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

F3 generation Show Girl cockerel (not yet breeding)

[​IMG]

some chicks

[​IMG]

most all of their feet are this nice [​IMG] this is the roo's feet I believe
    [​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    My friend Aaron would LOVE these! MUST-TRY-TO-RESIST....

3. Crazy Chicken Fever

Crazy Chicken Fever Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2009
    Capac
    Do you sell chicks? I am interested in showgirl chicks.

4. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:yep have a few in the brooder and outside pen now, e-mail me [​IMG]

5. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Are these standard or bantams?

6. AHappychick

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    yes bantams silkies and show girls are all bantams that I know of although my whites are larger than my lavenders. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by