1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

18+ hatching eggs - Rouen and a few mix breed eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Triplell, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Triplell

Triplell Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2011
    Brainerd, MN
    The price is $25.00 for 18+++ eggs shipping included. I have 18+ hatching eggs from my mix pen. There are Rouen hens with a green drake and a cayuga hen and 2 Pekin X drakes. I am getting over flowed in eggs. You have a great chance to get Pure Rouen eggs or some interesting crosses. I am NPIP certified. I have had great hatching with these. Right now we have just built my breeder pens so for 3 weeks I will continue with this add. I just got a Tuffted pure Rouen and you too could get one. As with any type of shipping I am not responsible for the handling of these eggs once they leave my hands. I will wrap each egg then double wrap then pur in an proper box signed FRAGILE Hatching Eggs.

Thanks Heidi

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. Triplell

Triplell Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 29, 2011
    Brainerd, MN
    [​IMG] These are the first babies that I hatched out. I am over flowing with duck eggs!!!!! In this pen thier is 5 Rouen hens and 1 Rouen drake, then 2 Pekin X drakes and 1 Caugen hen. PLEASE HELP I DON'T WANT TO THROUGH THESE EGGS AWAY!!! Or offer me something and we can go from there, I have about 5 doz eggs to sell.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by