18+ Mille Fleur Cochin project eggs ~NPIP~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Funky Feathers, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    You are bidding on 18+ any extras laid by my beautiful Mille Fleur Cochin (Bantam) project birds. I acquired my breeding stock from Tim K. in OK. Pics are of parents and offspring. I have been hatching out beautifully colored birds, including Calico (the ones with a lot of white). They are hatching out like crazy, my customers are very happy with the birds they bought from me. Color & type just keeps on improving. Some of the birds I sold as chicks are prettier than my hens. You won't be disappointed. I need Instant Paypal payment at auction end (to [email protected]) so I can ship these out fresh. Thanks for looking. NPIP # 51-370. AI clean. New pics of Ninja (Roo) and Mandy (hen) on my website. NO SHIPPING TO VA, I don't have a VA approval # and would lose my NPIP. Sorry.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. secuono

secuono Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2010
    Virginia
    Can we meet up and I can still get eggs from you? Why no approval # for VA? So not fair...

4. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I'd have to put your address on the NPIP form, and then I would get caught selling to VA...no can do. Their testing regulations are just too much. I'm not going through all that. Sorry. [​IMG]

5. Funky Feathers

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Anyone?? I hate for these precious eggs to go to waste. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by