18+ Mixed Easter/Olive Egger Hatching Eggs *Updated w/ Pics* 1

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mrs. Fluffy Puffy, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    *Note: My Olive Eggers are running with my large flock, and I cannot guarantee that you will get Pure Olive Eggers. I do have quite a few Olive Egger boys running around; but I cannot control who breeds what hen. Just wanted to make this issue clear before hand. Also some of the eggs maybe layed by my Easter Egger hens. There is also a slight possibility that there will be some Lavender or Blue Ameraucana Bantam eggs in the lot, I have no idea who is laying the blueish eggs? [​IMG] [​IMG]

I got my Olive Eggers from Happy Chooks, and then one black OE pullet from another BYC'er. My Easter Eggers are from random different people.

My Olive Eggers are great free rangers, friendly, and just an all-around good bird; not to mention they're adorable AND they lay GORGEOUS eggs as a bonus!! [​IMG]

I have not hatched out any of the OE eggs before, so I have no idea what you will get.

If you are looking for hens that lay beautiful eggs, take a chance with this auction, I'm sure you'll hatch out something interesting, and well worth the money! [​IMG]

Send PayPal to: [email protected]

If you have any questions please email, rather than PM...I will reply faster. [​IMG] Thank you

I have three OE pullets that are identical, they look like this: (this is an old picture of when they were very young ).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alice - sister to the above pullet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These pictures are bad, but maybe you can get the idea. The picture really washes out the egg color, the eggs are a darker Olive color than shown in the pics. These are all old pictures of my birds, I will try and get some updated ones tomorrow and some better eggs pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Left to right: OE, EE, Light Sussex egg

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    It sure is hard to get a decent picture of EE eggs, isn't it? They just don't look as good as they really look up close. Hatch on folks! Deb

3. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:It sure is Deb! I'm going to try again in the morning, I'll have better lighting then. [​IMG]

~Aspen

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:It sure is Deb! I'm going to try again in the morning, I'll have better lighting then. [​IMG]

~Aspen

Put the eggs in a white egg carton or towel..not a brown background...washes out the true coloring [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  5. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle

~Aspen

Put the eggs in a white egg carton or towel..not a brown background...washes out the true coloring [​IMG]

Thanks sweety! I will try that! [​IMG]

~Aspen

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Pictures from today~

Alice - OE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ford the 2nd
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have three OE pullets that all look the same. I have no clue if I took pictures of all three, or just one? They all look the same and they are laying most of the olive colored eggs.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black OE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Easter
    [​IMG]

I have two hens that look like this, Browny and Meggie-they are EE x Game
    [​IMG]

Julia - Dark Blue EE
    [​IMG]

Wild Thang - mixed crested EE pullet hatch in the summer
    [​IMG]

Splash OE Cockerel
    [​IMG]

~Aspen

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    I have 17 eggs collected as of this morning. Ranging in colors from dark to light olive, pal green, and blue.

~Aspen

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by