18+olive egger eggs shipment Nov 8th

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Oct 25, 2010.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

The next two weeks I am sold out of these eggs but have an opening for Shipment Nov 8th-

I have been saving all my OE eggs to blow out for Xmas decorations ( I know I know) but Ive gotten 100+ done of them and im ready to NOT collect for me anymore:) All that blowing out drives me nuts! haha

In my pens I have a FBCM rooster ( 7 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them) ameracaunas ( blue)-OE hens-and my EE's the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). YOU WILL GET SOME STRAIGHT COMBED CHICKS FROM THESE HATCHES-as the FBCM has straight comb so it will be a 50/50 but the straight comb pullets are just as pretty:) I have 3 I kept- Im waiting to mature fully. This auction is for a gauranteed 18+ eggs ( +means 2-3) All though Im known for sending alot more than that -I only say 2-3 extras to cover my butt if they stop all of a sudden:)... I package/ship very carefully-and have yet to have a batch of eggs arrive with any problems( cracked/broken)-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability-

these will be shipped Nov 8th Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps behind them all my birds are seperately penned now that Fall is here)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
    [​IMG]

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I sold a batch of these a few weeks ago and 35/36 made it to lockdown and they are hatching right now-17 out on day 21 so far:)

If you would like to get on the waiting list for these guys-lets me know through Pm please:)

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    thoes decorated ones are Beautiful!!! I'd like to buy some of thoes! [​IMG]

3. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Nat, you have the prettiest birds! My roo speaks for himself!! He's drop dead gorgeous

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:LOL. You know Ive been thinking about posting up some for an auction..hmmm.. I just thought people wouldnt pay for them to be shipped. I sell them for 4-6$ each depending on how big or intricate they are. Then people would have to pay for shipping too-all though it wouldnt be a heavy box??? I dont know what do you think? They are fragile I have never broken one off the tree-Ive dropped many though:-(

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Thanks Hunny!!! yes your roo is stunning:)

6. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    The 5th pic looks just like my OE from your eggs! [​IMG] I'll take a pic when the camera is charged.

7. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:she's my blue ameracauna:) I love her she's so gentle-lets me snuggle the snot out of her:)

8. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Nice Nat!! I AM NOT HATCHING.... If I say it emphatically enough I may stick with it [​IMG]

Nat - Can you send me a PM and tell me where you have found the rub ons this year? I can not find good ones like yours even online!!! GGrrr

9. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
  10. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:I keep telling myself that and gritting my teeth! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by