18 Olive Eggers eggs Jan 31st shipment ship included

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by sonew123, Jan 17, 2011.

1. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Hi all,

I am shipping 18 to the winner of this auction -SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THIS BIN PRICE AS WELL AS DELIVERY CONFIRMATION-Ive been getting 6-8 eggs a day now, so very fresh:) All pullets produced from these eggs will lay the dark olive colored eggs of all different dark shades-I only send the darkest colored eggs laid so that when you hatch, your pullets will lay the darker colors-if I get lighter colors I keep them for eating-the colors of the eggs you will be recieving are pictured down below-the blown out eggs-thats the best array of colors I can show:) ( blues-greeens-speckled greens-olive greens- my Ameracaunas were moulting when I was collecting those eggs so not alot of those pictures below-but they are laying now:)
    fertility has been 85-100% even on all shipped eggs
    As soon as auction ends please paypal my addy [email protected] and leave a note as to what you bought please:)

In my pen I have a pure FBCM rooster ( 11 months old) with my girls ( 9 of them)
    -3 pure blue ameracaunas -( these will be f1's)
    -2 OE hens ( pure ameracauna x pure wellsummer-these will f2's)
    -and some of my EE's ( these will be f1's) that are producing blues and green eggs too
    -the eggs all are dark green-green-brilliant blues and some are speckled green. Alot of blue and black chicks-that look just like Ameracaunas except with feather shanks-They produce gorgeous muffed chicks which I had hatched out all Summer ( under broodies). I have no straight combed hens in this pen all pea combs-Only the roo has as straight comb-I package/ship very carefully-all though I must state once the eggs leave my house I cannot guarantee hatchability or breakage.
    -
    Here are lots of pictures from this Summer

Broody and her newly hatching babies and OE eggs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    FBCm roo about 2 months ago and one of the OE hens-( forget the white orps they were sold off on Oct-[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    photo of what some of the colored eggs you will be recieving ( not the brown or white ones LOL)
    [​IMG]

some eggs I decorated so you can see more colors
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

fertility has been great!!!

Jan 10th -Filled 2 shipments
    Jan 17th ( 2 shipment-FILLED)
    Jan 24 th - ( 2 shipments FILLED)
    Jan 31st- 2 shipments available

Pm me if smaller batches are needed as I can do those also

Thank you

thank you so much

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. justmeandtheflock

justmeandtheflock Overrun with ducklings :)

May 27, 2009
    NW NJ
    I REALLY want these but I don't want to brood anymore babies in the house [​IMG] Are any of the eggs the same mix as the hen in the 3rd pic? Those girls are sooooo pretty [​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:aww thank you-those are my sweetie pie twins:) EE girls yup-but I have to be honest to say thir fathers genes are coming through strong and most chicks are coming out to look like pure blue or black Ameraucanas-excpet with feathered shanks-there are a few that have hatched light colored like their mommas:)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:HEY BRINDLE!! [​IMG] YAH BUTT!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by