1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

18 Royal Plam Turkey Poults

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DaKid, Jul 20, 2010.

1. DaKid

DaKid Songster

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    Ok I have some Royal plam turkeys poultys some inbetween from 6 to 10 weeks old , pick up only , $8:00 each . please email me , I have about 18 of them that needs to go soon . if not they will be going to the auction ,

I also will have a few pure breed red burbons and blue slates turkeys which I'll be selling once I can make sure what the sex is -do to I need a pair or trio of each the rest will be sold - so if interested let me know - they should be ready soon

I also will have a few Red Phoenix, and/ or Golden Narragansett which where from royal plams and red burbon crosses which seem to be a colorful bird as far but still to young to tell sex color ,but there only about 5 weeks old - they should be ready soon , I only need a trio of these also the rest will go to.

email - [email protected]

local pick up only
    berkley, mass. 02779

2. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Songster

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    if you are close to ct try to put them on craigslist for hartford an northeast ct.i have sold my 10 week old palms for 20-25 bucks an got 15 for my 6 week old narr.they sold fast an there was alot of interest hope this help jim

3. chasing ducks

chasing ducks Songster

Mar 30, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When you're ready to let go of the blue slates and red bourbons, please let me know, i go down to mass for concerts often and have been looking for both breeds.

4. DaKid

DaKid Songster

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    ok sounds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: