18+ show quality BBS and BBS Partridge silkie eggs NPIP

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    Right now, we have 9 BBS eggs and 4 Partridge eggs. We will add extras if we get them.

BBS pen: I believe one of the hens laying is the one that just won res. BB. The 2 roos in this pen were shown once last year and won BB and Res. BB

Partridge pen: I have partridge and Blue Partridge hens in this pen. I also have blue partridge and buff showgirl roosters. The showgirl rooster is new to the pen. He is still young, but I have seen him on one of the girls. Before I put the showgirl in there, I had hatched out Partridge, Blue Partridge, and Splash Partridge chicks.

All silkies are show quality. Two weekends ago we won Best of Breed (splash hen), and Res. Best of Breed (black pullet) and Best Variety with a blue pullet. We also won Best variety and Res. Variety with a blue Partridge cockerel and Blue Partridge pullet,

BBS group:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Four Month old pullet from the Partridge group
    [​IMG]
    [[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

MOre pictures can be seen at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=411961

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  2. Little Ameraucana Mom

Little Ameraucana Mom Need Help, Can't stop hatching!!!

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I have 10 BBS eggs right now.
    Out of 7 shows We have won
    Res. Ch. Bantam
    Ch Featherleg
    6 Best of breeds
    7 Res BB
    And we have Always won B. V with all silkies shown

3. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I also wanted to add I got my first egg from my 2nd BBS pen, layed by the Splash hen that won BB at our last show 2 black roosters in pen (bred by George and Harvest Breeze Farms) But there is also a young Cuckoo roo in there for the winter. I have seen him trying to bred , I will included this egg and any other egg she might lay (just starting who knows if I'll get any in time for shipping)

4. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Very nice birds !!! [​IMG]

For a minute there I got confused and thought someone hijacked your post. I see you have two different usernames [​IMG]

5. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    My mother is Little Ameraucana Mom. She hurt her hand and is unable to ship eggs. So, I am shipping them for her. The BBS silkies are hers and the Partridge silkies are mine.

I have 5 partridge eggs now.

6. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    We have 12 BBS eggs and 5 Partridge eggs as of right now. We will add what gets laid tomorrow, too.

7. Little Ameraucana Mom

Jul 8, 2008
    Greencastle, In
    I'll include 3 more eggs if the buyer wants them. they would make it a total of 21 eggs
    They are from an odd pen together for the winter
    blue silkie roo
    porcelian silkie roo
    blue silkie hen
    2 white showgirl hens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by