18+ Silkied and Smooth Serama Eggs

aarronh

Songster
9 Years
May 2, 2010
Meadville, PA
Up for auction are 18+ eggs from my silkied and smooth serama. I have six breeding trios. Two pens are silkied roos over silkied hens, two are silkied roos over smooth hens, and the other two are smooth roos over smooth hens. I have hatched some neat colors out of these combinations. I do not show my birds, so am unable to attest to their quality. I think a few of my smooth hens are a little on the large size, but hopefully with my tiny silkied roos over them, that will help the size. I find with the tiniest of hens, I run into fertility issues, so I typically don't mind having the large hens around.

Please understand that there are risks involved with shipping eggs through the mail. I cannot and will not guarantee a hatch rate.

Below are some photos of a few of the parent stock. I'm sorry they're not the best, but I just don't have time at the moment to do new photos. This is also the reason I'm not hatching them myself - just too much going on...

FAQ:
NO - eggs are not individual labeled from each pen. They only say "SER" = Serama. I cannot omit a type. The only way I can come up with enough eggs to ship is by doing a variety. I will include all eggs laid now through auction end.
YES - I wrap each egg in bubble wrap or foam padding.
NO - I'm not NPIP

Paypal due immediately at auction end so that I can get these out Tuesday morning. I'm leaving town Tuesday around noon, so I want to drop these off at the PO on my way by. Paypal to [email protected]

Any questions - feel free to send me a PM. Thanks!
~Aarron

DSCN5033.jpg
DSCN5023.jpg
DSCN5020.jpg
DSCN5017.jpg
DSCN4896.jpg
DSCN4728.jpg
DSCN4724.jpg
DSCN4722.jpg
DSCN4568.jpg
7820015.jpg
7204109.jpg
6383054.jpg
662670.jpg

If winning bidder is interested in my Bantam Brahma auction, I can combine shipping for no additional cost.

Back
Top Bottom