18+ Various Hatching Eggs...Ameraucanas / Faverolles / Seramas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cloverleaf Farm, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Up for grabs 18+ hatching eggs. Will be some combination of the following breeds / varieties.....

Large fowl blue / black Ameraucanas
    Bantam b/b/s Ameraucanas
    Bantam blue / black Faverolles
    Bantam salmon / blue salmon Faverolles
    Tri-color Seramas, some could be frizzled

Will ship on Saturday. Priority mail with delivery confirmation. Paypal payment due within 4 hours of auction ending.

Salmon / Blue Salmon bantam Favs:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

LF Ameraucanas:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bantam Ameraucanas:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Seramas:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bantam blue / black Faverolles:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  2. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    OOO I love your birds !

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Thanks! [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    what a great auction!!!! [​IMG] Bantam Ameraucanas are so cute!!!!!!

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:Then why arencha biddin Nat?? [​IMG]

6. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Then why arencha biddin Nat?? [​IMG]

I wish I could:( Haven't hatched in 3 months? I promised Dh for the first time in 4 years that I would NOT have chicks in house through the winter. It's not even Winter and Im dying already..My lav ameraucanas are laying and its driving me up a wall not to have more of them! Our house is getting worked on and a mess at the moment and I couldn't even find room for a brooder [​IMG]

7. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I hear ya! I'm not hatching until January, but that's for my own sanity. [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Well I give ya that too! My issue is that I am addicted to canning now too. So the usual table and spot in my far end of kitchen has been overrun with canned goods. It's craft show season too-so all my decorated egg ornaments are piled up there too [​IMG] All those shows are over with the first week of December-thats when I get a bad hankering to hatch as all my stuff has been sold or packed up uintil next season~! I went crazy last year with 2 brooders in house ALL winter-the dust and all tired me right out as I cleaned likea mad women the minute I walked in the door before Dh came home so he could "see" their NOT messy to keep in house in Winter [​IMG] I just about killed myself with keeping up that charade!

9. flower

flower Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2009
    SW US Desert
    My excuse for not bidding id similar. I am not allowed to have chickens but I have twenty or more at a place ten miles away. Plus I am getting my house ready to put on the market so I can move where I can keep my chickens. Now wouldn't it be crazy to keep a brood in the garage for the winter while my house is one the block to be sold ? Still it is very hard to resist this sale.

10. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Didn't anyone ever tell you resistance is futile? LOL Just kiddin'!! [​IMG]

NOT trying to persuade you two, but just more info for others....this really is a smoking deal on these eggs. My regular price for bantam eggs is $30/dozen, and the large fowl are higher than that. AND once hatching season hits, I won't be offering combos like this.....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by