18 week old Cochin Bantam, Silkie and Old English Bantam Cockrels For Sale- Melbourne, FL

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by clousert, Sep 23, 2013.

1. clousert

clousert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL
    I have 18 week old cockrels (roosters) available.

Quantities updated 12/15/13

3 Splash Cochin Bantams

1 Old English Ginger Red Bantam (SUPER friendly, love to sit on my lap or shoulder. Also super small at only 1 1/2 lbs full grown).

1 Splash Silkie

$5 each. Also willing to work out trades/partial trades for Wheaten or Lavender Ameraucanas, Partridge or Buff Silkies, D'Uccle Bantams, Blue or Magpie Call Ducks or hatching eggs of any of the above. All vaccinated against Mareks. Please PM me if interested. No shipping, pick up only. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. wkjennings

wkjennings New Egg

Oct 1, 2013
    Are any of the Polish hens still available?

3. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL

Yes. I still have 1 silver laced, 3 golden laced and 2 buff laced polish hens left

4. Momalison

Momalison New Egg

Oct 10, 2013
    hello!
    We are looking to have 3 or 4 female chickens in our lil coop now that we have gotten a home...we cannot have roosters due to noise restrictions...I know I know...
    We have had cochens and silkies in the past and saw your ad so...wondered what you have left!
    My friend is driving from Melbourne to St. Augustine (where we live) so I was hoping that maybe she could pick up a lil family for us. Otherwise I will drive over when it works with your schedule.

Thankyou
    Alison Byers
    904 501 0888

5. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL
    Hi Alison. All quantities available are accurate at this time. Still very hard to tell sex on the cochins and silkies though. I could only make a best guess right now. The polish are a little bigger breed.... around 4 lbs full grown. Those I'm able to sex now. It's up to you whether you want to take the chance with the cochins or not. I'm happy to meet your friend but I work days so it would have to be an evening after 6pm or a weekend. You're welcome to PM me anytime. Thanks Tammy

6. predawnisland

predawnisland New Egg

Nov 26, 2013
    Do you have any polish hens left? I am looking for a mate for my male polish. How much d you sell them for? And are they show quality?

7. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL

Sorry. I do not have any hens left at this time, only 2 buff laced polish roos. I will have more in the spring. I've never shown but I would say that they're breeder to show quality. All have great feathering, lacing, crests and beards.

8. Shalom Farm

Shalom Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 23, 2013
    Florida
    Are the buff laced polish roo's available still?

9. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL
    No sorry. I sold the last polish last week and probably won't have any other babies until early next year. I only have 3 splash cochin bantam roos and 1 ginger red old english roo left available this year.

Tammy

10. clousert

Aug 16, 2013
    Melbourne, FL
    All sold! More to come this spring

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by