1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

19+ White Showgirl hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FrenchToast, Dec 16, 2010.

1. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    Up for auction are 19 plus extras (if the girls are generous) white showgirl eggs. I have hatched out some of these with nearly 100% fertility and hatch rate.
    I aquired these showgirls about 4 months ago and am very please with their quality. Right now they are being bred showgirl to showgirl but I do plan on adding a silkie roo to the hens when he becomes available (he is servicing some nice silkie hens at the moment)
    I have 5 hens in with one Roo. The roo has bowtie, all but one hen has bowtie. So you should get some of each as well as some silkies.
    I can tell you that my local post office handles my packages with kindness but I can't vouch for any of the other post offices or carriers across the states so I make no guarantee that your eggs will not arrive scrambled but I will do my best to insure they are packed safely and ready for their trip.

Also due to variations in incubators and individual hatching practices I cannot guarantee all of your eggs will hatch.
    I will ship the eggs out priority mail on Monday once payment is recieved. PayPal only please.

Due to the cold weather up here in NE WI I will be insulating the shipment box with 3/4 styrafoam. For an extra $2.00 I can add 2 24 hour heat packs.

Thanks for your consideration and good luck bidding !!!

As of today the girls have laid 19 eggs so I've updated this auction from 12 to 19 eggs Plus whatever they lay Sunday and Monday before I ship them. I'm expecting maybe 3 more before I ship out Monday but you never can tell. Looks like one of the hens wants to go broody so this may be the last of the eggs for a while.

Here are the parents
    [​IMG]
    Here is one of the chicks at 2 months old
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010
  2. FrenchToast

FrenchToast "Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven

Jan 10, 2010
    UP North WI
    I've updated my original post. Auction started out with 12+ white showgirl eggs. I have changed it to 19+ as the girls have been generous. I'm thinking they will lay a few more before I pack and ship out on Monday.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 19, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by