1easter egger and 1wyandotte pullet to good home asap!- Central California

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by asteria01, Jan 2, 2015.

1. asteria01

asteria01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2015
    CA
    Hi everyone, I currently have an easter egger pullet (2.5 months approx) and a silver laced wyandotte pullet (1 month) in need of rehoming. Unfortunately due to family circumstances, we can no longer care for them, though we love them lots.

They would be great pets, the wyandotte is a sweetie, shes pretty quiet and easygoing, and the easter egger is more energetic. Both vaccinated for Mareks and are healthy with no parasites. As of now they are still filling in their feathers, but they will be beautiful birds once they get their full plumage in! They are like sisters, and it would be great if someone could take them in together.

If anyone is interested, please respond! I live in the Fresno area, but I would be willing meet up somewhere in between if you are a bit further away, I just want these girls to go to a good home.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sadieoisin

sadieoisin New Egg

May 6, 2014
    hello I live in new York and am looking to add acouple pet pullets I now have one sex link and three bantys can u ship if they are still available

3. RedneckRedhead

RedneckRedhead Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2013
    Are they still available?

4. Amirah

Amirah Out Of The Brooder

Dec 14, 2014
    San Francisco, CA
    They are beautiful! My wynadotte is a bit skittish.

5. he1d129

he1d129 New Egg

Jan 21, 2015
    Hello... I have small farm in Oakley CA and would love to add your gals to my flock!!!! Are they still available?? Thanks! Heidi
    [​IMG]

6. asteria01

asteria01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2015
    CA
    Hi everyone sorry for the late response. They have been rehomed already. Thanks for your offers though!

7. he1d129

he1d129 New Egg

Jan 21, 2015
    Oops...my pic didn't go through right...here's my flock and my coops![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by