1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 1/2 Month old beautiful silver laced bantam polish Roo!!! Cali, bay area!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by sillychicks123, Aug 8, 2013.

1. sillychicks123

sillychicks123 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 11, 2013
    [​IMG]
    He is very calm and friendly, and will occasionally fall asleep on your lap. He is extremely beautiful and healthy, and was vaccinated as a chick. I am unfortunately not allowed to keep roos where I live, and I need him gone ASAP! We are going away in a couple of days and i need him gone by sunday!!! I live in California, around the SF bay area, and around Orinda. If you are around there, we may be able to meet you guys half way or drive all the way depending on the distance. If you are interested/want more details, please comment down below because I am running out of time:( I am not asking for any money, all I want is for him to go to a safe, loving home. If you could also tell your friends that would be wonderful. This is just about my last resort before I have to hand him off to who knows were.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by