2.5 Month Old Buff Orp Chicks, SR, NPIP - Pickup SE NC

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by greenfamilyfarms, Jun 15, 2011.

1. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    2.5 month old Buff Orpington chicks, straight runs. Have been free-ranging and getting Purina chick starter daily. I have about 10 or more available at $5 each. These are from our NPIP# 55-1002 state tested flock. All of our birds are from private breeders - no hatchery birds here. PM me with any questions.

No shipping in the summer months - sorry.

Also - we have 1, 16 month old hen for $12. She is a good broody, but kills her chicks when they hatch. She also has only 1 wing (GP puppy chewed it off), so she can't fly onto a roost. Good layer when she's not broody.

More pictures available on our website: greenfamilyfarms.webs.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. Chickeninthemeadow

Chickeninthemeadow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    I think I e-mailed you on NCPoultry2. I'm interested in taking your most likely cockeral and perhaps 2 more pullets. Let's just hope I don't end up with 3 Cockerals! [​IMG] Thanks. Feel free to PM me how you want to handle this.

3. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Was the email from "rivkah_of_cathanar"? If so, I sent you an email. [​IMG]

4. Chickeninthemeadow

Chickeninthemeadow Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2011
    yep, that's me.

5. theron

theron Theron's Fowl Farm

Nov 15, 2009
    Midland, MI
    When I first saw your title I thought how in the world could someone sell two and a half chickens? Then I read your listing and found out it was their age. [​IMG]

6. greenfamilyfarms

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:Well, dag. I forgot the word "month!" Glad you caught that! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by