2 Ancona Drakes need a new home (Southern Maine)

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by willowbirdks, Aug 9, 2014.

1. willowbirdks

willowbirdks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2014
    [​IMG]
    We have two beautiful black and white Ancona drakes (males) that need a new home. They are lovely boys, and good members of the flock, but we ended up with more males than females. The two ducks available are the two in the front of the pictures.

16 weeks old, hatched in April from good local stock. We have had them since two weeks old. They forage all day, free range in the yard, and always stay close to home. They would be good for breeding or for barnyard pets. We'd like them to go to a home where they will have a safe place to sleep at night, and where they will be well cared for.

We are not able to ship, but we might be able to drive partway to meet you. Located in Windham, ME. PM me if you are interested.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2014
  2. Tara K

Tara K Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 23, 2013
    Salem MA
    Shared on my Facebook for you;) they are gorgeous!

3. willowbirdks

Apr 28, 2014
    Thank you so much! I had this on my FB last week and got some interest, but nobody could take them. Maybe if others share in their circles I can find them a home... I really appreciate it.

4. willowbirdks

Apr 28, 2014
    Bump!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by