1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Baby Bunnies in WA State

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Empera, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Empera

Empera Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Issaquah, WA
    Update: It obviously isn't Easter anymore and these two babies need homes soon! [​IMG]

These babies were born on Feb. 18th which means they are currently 8 weeks old. Their mother is a Mini Rex while the father was a New Zealand (we bought her after she was pregnant). We are not sure on gender, but they sure are adorable! There are 2 white babies left. Will come with a small cup full of original food which can be bought at any nearby Safeway for an extremely reasonable price. They are all very healthy and friendly towards humans. These babies would be great for a child's first pet to teach responsibility before those other more demanding animals like dogs.

A few facts...

-Rabbits are easily litter trained and great pets.
    -They require minimum care and give you tons of joy in return (but still require attention, exercise, and love!)
    -A well cared for rabbit that has been spayed or neutered will live from anywhere from 8-12 years.
    -Spaying or neutering your pet rabbit is highly encouraged for better litterbox habits, behaviors, and health (it's true!).

[​IMG]

Contact by email and I will respond very quickly. PM's will take longer than email. We want these babies to go to loving homes! [​IMG]

Email: [email protected]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  2. Empera

Empera Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Issaquah, WA
    *bumpppp

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by