2 Bantie Cochin Pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Beth G., Sep 22, 2011.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hi,

I have two cochin pullets for sale. One is a calico and the other is a red and blue laced project color. The calico is 4 months old and the BL is 6 1/2 months old.

[​IMG]

I will try to get a pic of the BL pullet tomorrow [​IMG]

These are project birds so I can not tell you how they will color out. Both hens will come with a certificate for a clean bill of health negative for Salmonella Pullorum and Avian Influenza. They will be clipped, bathed, and dusted prior to shipment. If shipping is requested I would not ship until Monday Oct 3rd and the weather would have to be below 85 degrees on both sides. Also buyer pays all shipping fees. The $60.00 is only an estimate but, I will provide you with a box.

I will ship if needed but, would prefer to find someone locally.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns and thank you for looking at my babies [​IMG]

Beth

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    oh wow beth they are very nice! I have not been on here is so long. I just went to look for you on the ct page and you were online then your name said offline. I like thise birds you have on the auction. I was hopeing to get somemore atraucnaas or marans for ytou? Its so weiard because I have not been on here so long and the first auctioln I see is yours!

well hope to hear from you soon. My girls I hatched from you are getting so big and red in the beak area and peacomb.

3. Whitewinterwolf

Whitewinterwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Massachusetts
    Oh there so pretty!!!
    Oh, I just have to PM you and ask a few questions...
    My Fiancee is going to shoot me [​IMG]

4. Beth G.

Hey Lady!! So glad to hear from you! Send me an email and we will catch up and chat. No worries I'll always have something for you [​IMG]
    Quote:

5. Beth G.

LOL too cute [​IMG] you sound like me talking about the DH.

I read your PM and sent you an email.

Thanks,
    Beth
    Quote:

6. BellaBlue

BellaBlue Out Of The Brooder

Nov 11, 2010
    Beth I have decided I would like to try and bid on these ones here. After looking at all your pictures posted and your website I liket hese litte ones. do you have any others 4 sale?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by