2 Bearded Buff Silkie hens & 1 Buff Orp Cockerel - pick up only in PA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hinkjc, Jan 5, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I have two buff silkie hens for sale at $20 each. They are currently in with a flock, so not in the best condition, but good quality birds. Both are approx 18 months old and laying. Pick up only in Slatington PA 18080 (if you'd like to mapquest for distance).

I also have 1 buff orp cockerel available (hatched 8/27/07). He is crowing and attempting to breed my young pullets. Excellent plumage color, perfect 5 points on his comb..no defects that I can see and potential show quality. I tried to introduce him to my big boys and they will have no part in it and did minor damage to the back of his comb, which is healing fine and unnoticeable. He is separated again, but needs to go to a new home as I'd hate to see him get hurt. I am asking for a $10 payment to recover some grow out & feed costs.

Email/PM with any questions. Cash payment on pickup required. Thanks.

Jody

2. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Jody, do you have a pic of the buff orp roo? I'd like to compare him to mine, maybe I would take him and get rid of one of mine if he is nicer.

3. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    He was not real cooperative for the camera and a bit upset that their nursery was cleaned today. I was in petting him, but he didn't care for the flash anyways. Here's a couple pics.

Front view:
    [​IMG]

Back view:
    [​IMG]

Side:
    [​IMG]

Jody

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

I'll take him and the three around him [​IMG] Just kidding, If no one takes him before I come for eggs I'll take a look at him and see what I think.

5. hinkjc

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I told dh you said you'd take him with the 3 girls and he gave me a funny look and said I thought you weren't selling the girls. I laughed. He got all worried on me. Must of thought I was losing my mind. I wish I had extra girls for you, but I only have the silkie ladies right now.

That sounds good on checking him out when you come by.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by