1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

2 beautiful roosters need a new home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Audraleo, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Audraleo

Audraleo In the Brooder

Oct 3, 2012
    California
    [​IMG]

It's the same old sad story, I wanted to raise some chickens and received 2 roosters as well as chicks. Now we love these roosters so much but I can't have them where I live otherwise I would so keep them. They are sweet and beautiful, one is a barred rock and the other a production red( what the majority on here say). They are about 16 weeks old. I just really don't want them on the dinner table, I want them to live their little lives out as roosters. I can drive an hour to deliver if interested, I'm in the south bay California.

[​IMG]

Audra

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013

2. Audraleo

Audraleo In the Brooder

Oct 3, 2012
    California
    Found them a home at a rooster rescue that keeps them for life unless they find a loving home, they are all set :)

3. stephennguyen13

stephennguyen13 Hatching

Jul 18, 2012
    Where is this rooster rescue you speak of? I also have a rooster that I am not allowed to keep.

4. Audraleo

Audraleo In the Brooder

Oct 3, 2012
    California
    Call concord Feed and they will give you her info, her name is Sandy Brooks. She's picking mine up there tomorrow by1:30. Good luck!
    Audra

5. offleashk9

offleashk9 In the Brooder

Jan 16, 2012
    Hesperia, CA
    Hi, I'm interested in the barred rock depending on location. South Bay LA,CA or South Bay San Fran,CA.

6. crystsal

crystsal In the Brooder

Sep 28, 2012
    I live in michigan and have 3 barrd rock rosters

7. Audraleo

Audraleo In the Brooder

Oct 3, 2012
    California
    I'm near San Jose, CA, so the south SF bay area. I actually found a local rescue about an hour away that I'll be bringing them to, but thanks!

8. offleashk9

offleashk9 In the Brooder

Jan 16, 2012
    Hesperia, CA
    I'm on the rooster hunt in Hesperia CA. No breed in particular, just one that catches my eye.

9. Audraleo

Audraleo In the Brooder

Oct 3, 2012
    California
    Good luck, there are plenty out there;)

10. KristyAnn

KristyAnn Chirping

Nov 26, 2013
    South Bay San Jose CA
    You still have them Roosters?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by