1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Black Jersey Giant pullets for sale -- Martinsburg, WV

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kryptoniteqhs, Mar 26, 2009.

1. kryptoniteqhs

kryptoniteqhs Rosecomb Rich

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    One of the pullets is from Marias Jersey Giants who's birds are from the Golda Miller line. The other is from a fellow BYCer. One hatched on 1/1/09 and the other hatched around November 8th 2008. Both are friendly, beautiful birds. Ive decided not to breed Jersey Giants, otherwise I would keep them. I am asking $17 for both. There are pics of them on my BYC page, but they are old pics.

2. PARKBOY

PARKBOY Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 3, 2008
    LEBANON, KY
    I wish you were closer. I have been looking for BJG hens.

3. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    I wish I could ship lol....but its just way too much trouble. Plus the cost of shipping isnt pretty lol......I think Id rather keep them than go through that....although it doesnt take much to convince me of anything haha [​IMG]

4. samshens

samshens New Egg

Nov 4, 2008
    I'm interested, How far are you from Washington, Pa.? [​IMG]

5. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Being next door to PA, I dont think shipping is too long or too expensive than where I live LOL! Go for it, its cheaper to ship than driving $$$ gas!

6. kryptoniteqhs

Nov 14, 2008
    Perris, CA
    Quote:depends which county...washington county...3 hours.....cumberland county 1 hour..... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by