2 Black Silkie Cockerels need home asap (Portland Oregon area)

Sprucehen

In the Brooder
Jul 20, 2020
My straight run silkies produced 2 beautiful cockerels. I thought I would be able to keep them, but they are louder than expected and the large alpha (named Mayor and pictured below) is much too cocky and rough for my backyard flock. Can be picked up, good with poeple. Technically they are not allowed in my neighborhood and they need to go soon. We can drive them to anywhere if is about an hour away from Oregon City.
20200716_130618.jpg

My straight run silkies produced 2 beautiful cockerels. I thought I would be able to keep them, but they are louder than expected and the large alpha (named Mayor and pictured below) is much too cocky and rough for my backyard flock. Can be picked up, good with poeple. Technically they are not allowed in my neighborhood and they need to go soon. We can drive them to anywhere if is about an hour away from Oregon City.View attachment 2253868
We are in Lake Oswego and need to get 2 silkie gentleman a new home... Do you have the info for the farm? We are trying to rehome before we get cited.

Thanks

Hi! I really wish I could help, but the family who took my silkies could only take two roos, they did not have a big flock. We just happened to be super lucky. I now know how terribly difficult it is to rehome roosters (I was really surprised)!! Perhaps you can contact the Lake Oswego compliance officer and ask if they know what to do with them? (say you are asking for a friend ;)

Back
Top Bottom