1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Brd. Buff Silkie Hens L@@K *NPIP* *NY* *SHIPS*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Oct 19, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Two hens available. Selling them together. Lovely breeder girls. Hardly any smut. Bands #8604 and 68 pink. 8604 hatched June 2010 and 68pink hatched 5/15/09. I think that they would be an asset to somebody elses breeding program. Great foot feathering, etc. I would love to keep them but need to make some room for the pullets I am holding back this year. Have been treated with ivermectin pour on and vaccinated for fowl pox. Excuse the dirty beaks in a couple of the pictures, I interrupted them while they were eating their mash.

See pictures of the girls here. http://www.use.com/68_pink_5_15_09_hatch_102e2ac8ad056283a6f2
    and here http://www.use.com/8604_June_2010_hatch_dcb972e5855a6ef82d00

Shipping
    Sorry, no pick ups.
    Shipping is included.
    I plan to ship out the week of 10/24 provided it is cool enough. NO shipping to Virginia, Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry. Shipping is by express mail. Shipping charges and box charges are included in the price. Express mail includes $100 insurance, if you want more let me know and you can purchase that for a couple extra bucks. I was told by the post office that if the box arrives fine, but the birds are dead, they do not pay out insurance money. The only way you get insurance money is if the box is damaged and the birds are dead. Also, NO refunds on shipping for late delieveries. For more shipping info please see my website at www.SundownSilkies.com
    I am NPIP certified and will put the vs 9-3 form on the bottom of the box.

Payment
    Payment can be either by paypal or USPS money order. My paypal is SundownSilkies@gmail.com 50% of the payment is NON-refundable, so make sure you are serious about the purchase of these birds before you bid. The only way I refund 100% is if I can not fill the order. NO refunds, exchanges or returns on birds. Once I ship them out, they are yours. I am not responsible for how the birds are treated during the postal system. So far I have not had any birds arrive dead/injured.

Email with any questions.
    Thanks for looking!
    www.SundownSilkies.com

2. jerseygirl1

jerseygirl1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2009
    Orange County, NY
    Too bad they can only be shipped [​IMG]
    Nice birds

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by