2 Buff Laced Brahma chicks-pick up

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RedRoosterFarm, Nov 27, 2011.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

I have 2 buff laced brahma chicks that were late hatch. they are around 2 weeks old and not sexed. healthy and ready for a new home. I got my start from Dan Powell over a year ago. These are local pick up only. email with questions. [​IMG]

Here are my adults
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. billiejo21

billiejo21 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 16, 2011
    Iowa
    Quote:Beautiful birds!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Too bad I wasn't closer!!! [​IMG]

3. crfarm

crfarm Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so

Nov 29, 2009
    KY
    too bad you don't ship! [​IMG] I would buy them.
    Are you going to be selling any eggs from these or your Gold Laced Brahmas? I bought some Gold Laced and only had one develop and hatch. Can't tell if it's a cockeral or pullet. lol I am thinking cockeral. So I am looking for eggs in both or started pairs.

4. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

I ship large amounts but I hate to ship just 2. Its to cold. If they dont sell I will wait until they are 6 weeks and relist and at that time I can ship. I dont have eggs right now to sell. I am done hatching or selling these this year. Its such a risk to ship and hatch shipped eggs. Sometime I have great luck and sometime not.
    Quote:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by