2 call duck hens and 2 ringneck doves - NJ

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have any pictures of these guys with me at school, but I have two 2009 call duck hens for sale. One is brown and grey and the other is almost all grey with a dark slate beak. Very pretty birds with fairly nice type. Not sure if they are showable colors or not, but they are cute and very tiny ducks. I'm asking $15 each for them, $25 if you take both ducks. I'll take best offer too, so feel free to make one!

I also have two normal grey ring neck doves. Not sure of sex. Both are less than a year old and I think the one is a male. The other one was just hatched in the early fall. I'm asking $12 each for them, or $20 if you take both. I'll take best offer on these guys too.

I will be home for thanksgiving weekend and I will also be home after december 9th for winter break. You can pick up anytime then or I could meet you locally if its not too out of the way. I live in Warren County near Blairstown.

Let me know if you are interested! My email address is [email protected]

Last edited:
WOW! Nine macaws!

THe bird in my avatar's name is Jazz and she was a permanent resident at the private bird sanctuary where I used to work. She was a total monster, but I loved her anyways. I don't work there so much anymore which is sad, but I see them every now and then. Some day I'll have my own bird!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom