2 call duck hens and 2 ringneck doves - NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickerdoodle13, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I don't have any pictures of these guys with me at school, but I have two 2009 call duck hens for sale. One is brown and grey and the other is almost all grey with a dark slate beak. Very pretty birds with fairly nice type. Not sure if they are showable colors or not, but they are cute and very tiny ducks. I'm asking $15 each for them, $25 if you take both ducks. I'll take best offer too, so feel free to make one!

I also have two normal grey ring neck doves. Not sure of sex. Both are less than a year old and I think the one is a male. The other one was just hatched in the early fall. I'm asking $12 each for them, or $20 if you take both. I'll take best offer on these guys too.

I will be home for thanksgiving weekend and I will also be home after december 9th for winter break. You can pick up anytime then or I could meet you locally if its not too out of the way. I live in Warren County near Blairstown.

Let me know if you are interested! My email address is [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I just wanted to say I love the picture of your Greenwing!! I have 9 macaws. 2 are Scarlets.

Laurie

3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    WOW! Nine macaws!

THe bird in my avatar's name is Jazz and she was a permanent resident at the private bird sanctuary where I used to work. She was a total monster, but I loved her anyways. I don't work there so much anymore which is sad, but I see them every now and then. Some day I'll have my own bird! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by