1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Cockatiels And There Cage And Toys

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by CochinBrahmaLover, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We are 'trading' cockatiels for chickens, so we have 2 cockatiels who need homes. I'll add a pic on 12/30/11 or tomorrow. They are $120 for each, I would like them to go to the same home since they are bonded but their both females so there will be no eggs. So sad. Just e-mail me [​IMG]

2. Poultrybonkers

Poultrybonkers Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2011
    120 for each? Thats a little pricey. Not to sound rude but why would you get chickens if you cant take care of two tiels?

3. Alicia G

Alicia G Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2010
    Nova Scotia
    I agree with the price being high, even if they are very tame, you will have a very hard time selling them. I would say a cage, two bonded birds (assuming they are tame) toys etc. etc... is worth bout 200$. But thats just my opinion, and you know what they say about opinions... [​IMG]
    And to Pandapaws, I think that teils need much more attention then chickens (I know I have raised many rescue teils), so I can see how someone would wish to sell one(or more) animal to make it easier to care for. Plus maybe poultry is more there thing [​IMG]

4. Sorry I meant 120 for both birds, that is pricey i agree and the cage/toys together are like 20. Sorry peoples.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
  5. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    Please post all buy/sell/trade items in the appropriate BST auction.
    Thanks...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by