2 cute Nigerian Dwarf does for sale, CT

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pinkfeather, Jan 10, 2009.

1. pinkfeather

pinkfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2007
    CT
    Hey everyone!

We have 2 registered 3 yr old blue eyed ND does for sale in North central CT. They MUST go to a GOOD home TOGETHER! They would make great 4-H animals! Please email me at-
    goat.chick @ yahoo.com if you have any question, want to see pictures, etc.

Thanks!

2. luvmygirlsinAK

luvmygirlsinAK Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2008
    North Pole, Ak
    Too bad you're not in Alaska!! We would buy them in an instant! We fell totally in love with the one we have and would love some more!!!

3. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Quote:I'd love to hear more about them and see pictures but the truth is while we're hoping goats are in our future, we're not ready yet. Darn darn darn.....

4. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I'd love to hear more about them and see pictures but the truth is while we're hoping goats are in our future, we're not ready yet. Darn darn darn.....

Get ready quick [​IMG]

5. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT

Get ready quick [​IMG]

We would if it didn't also involve finances. AFTER our tax refund we'll be in better shape. But I just came off a 15 day long break from school so my paychecks for this month stink! Too bad too, because two ND does are exactly what I want for goats!!!!

6. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

why couldn't you be in PA?

7. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I wish I could take them but my parents would chop me up into pieces. Are they good milkers? have they been milked and bred before?

Thanks,
    Henry

8. pinkfeather

pinkfeather Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 3, 2007
    CT
    Quote:Misty (1 of the does) has been bred once before and Mandy (the other doe) might be pregnant (not really sure becuase she went back in heat like a month after we tried to breed her). Misty wasn't a great milker, but it was only her 1st time (her and Mandy have the same dad who has a milking star). I will try to post a pic soon.

9. dddCT

dddCT Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2008
    Durham, CT
    where in CT are you We are looking for 2 does for milking. We have 2 wethered bucks 1 Nubian and ! nigerian dwarf. We would love to have the does for mmilking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by