1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Day Old & adorable Buff Orpingtons Chicks North NJ/NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mom2Cool, May 13, 2009.

1. Mom2Cool

Mom2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    I have 15 Buff Orpington chicks I've just hatched that are too adorable for words! I also have 1 chick that is black (in a sea of yellow peeps it's too cute) and is a mix from my Buff Orpington Rooster (Mr. Standoffish) & my Black Austrolorp hen (Miss Chickie). Miss Chickie is also a sweetheart, a real beauty to look at & a prolific egg layer right through the winter months. These chicks would be laying by November & giving you big beautiful eggs through next winter.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  2. PokingMyPancreas

PokingMyPancreas Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2008
    Middlesex County, NJ
    Hi Mom2Cool,

Where in Northern NJ are you located?

3. Mom2Cool

May 8, 2008
    I'm up in West Milford just below the boarder of NY. and/or on a map look for Greenwood Lake. [​IMG]

4. Mom2Cool

May 8, 2008
    I will be making a trip to upstate NY this Friday and I could do a possible meeting some where if anyone up that way would like some...

5. barbara826

barbara826 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2008
    Do you still have the chicks and how much are they? My husband works in West Milford one day a week and could pick them up.

6. Mom2Cool

May 8, 2008
    Hi Barbara I'm sorry all of those chicks sold. I might have a few Ameraucana's next week if you'd like or if you want after the bator is empty I could pop some eggs in for you & well then it would be 21 days.. [​IMG] And I'm sorry it took so long for me to get back to you we were away over the weekend.

7. Mom2Cool

May 8, 2008
    Oh & they're $2.00 ea.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by