2 day sale!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Southern28Chick, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    Buy 4 full size bars of soap and get 1 FREE!!! If you're on my email list you will receive a flier shortly. (If you're not on my list it's to late to send out anymore)

Go to: southern-essence.com

The sale ends Thursday (tomorrow) at midnight. (Not midnight tonight, midnight tomorrow night.)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    How do we deduct the freebie?

Never mind ~ Read the home page more fully...
    Can I repsectfully request that the freebie be a plain ole soap?

Last edited: Nov 7, 2007
  3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Since my daughter loves those half size bars, can I order just 8 half bars soaps and get one free also? It all depends on your numbers too! If not available, then I can order full sized bars and cut them in half.

See Dirty Jobs about soapmaking and goats milk! I could not help but thinking of you ! See about this on the forum somehwere in here.

4. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Sorry the sale is for the full size bars only. [​IMG]

I did not see the dirty jobs show but I did hear about it. Wish I could have seen it. I was up all night adding my new candles to my site.

5. aran

aran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    hey tricia how long til you have more of the oatmeal almond soap in? Im going to order some stuff from your site for my wife for xmas. Im a man we are not supposed to smell all soapy LOL!

6. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    ALL of my products are in stock, except for Chamomile & Calendula.

I have MANLY unscented soap! [​IMG]

7. aran

aran Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2007
    rochester ny
    ah i looked in the gift set section and it said the almond oatmeal was sold out.

8. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Quote:Opps!!! Thanks for that. I'll get that changed.

9. User48

User48 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 1, 2007
    Aran,

You can get the Southern Pine for yourself. I bought a bar for my DH, who's normally an Irish Springs kind of a guy, and he liked it, despite protesting using it initially.

I am a huge fan of Trisha's soap. It is now on my list of allowed indulgences. I told her I've started giving a bar to my firends if we get together for dinner or drinks. Gave a friend a bar of pumpkin spice bar on Halloween & she was genuinely pleased. It's great stuff!

Laura

10. Southern28Chick

Apr 16, 2007
    Yeah Aran,

My DH is my test animal. He uses ALL the soaps. Even the Chocolate Bar and the Lavender & Goats Milk. He's still manly though.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by