2 - Dozen Assorted Silkie Eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Nov 24, 2009.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Eggs can ship Monday November 30th. Will start collecting Friday-Sunday.

Black/Blue/Splash (and many BYC Members have gotten Lavenders)
    White
    Partridge (if they are laying, going broody again)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All my silkies are separated by colors except from the b/b/s pen. I have a black, blue and splash roo in with them. So you could get black, blue, splash and some BYC Members have gotten lavenders.
    The Roo that is in the picture is a Lavender Splash.. he has been added to the b/b/s pen. He is from Bobbi Porto.

All purchases can be paid via paypal to [email protected]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  2. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    [​IMG] Are you selling these to be able to pay for the other silkie eggs!?? LOL [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hey!! The Roo on the right is MINE! I bought him from Bobbi Porto a few months ago. Why do you have his pic in your ad?? I own that bird. His name is "Merlin", look on my website and you will see him. www.funkyfeathers.com [​IMG]

4. abooth

abooth Chillin' With My Peeps

Are these pictures of the actual parent stock? Or are they just pictures of silkies in general to give us an idea about what they look like?

5. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    Nice fattie is right look on her silkie page. Exact same picture.......Hmmmmmmmm???? Is everyone going to have to water mark thier pictures?

6. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:Hey Fattie, did you take that picture or did Bobbi Porto? Must be some mistake, maybe, Bobbi made a mistake when selling the birds. Could she have had two that looked almost identical and didn't realize that she sold two different birds and sent the same picture to both of you guys?

This isn't good either way. It really needs to be corrected.

7. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Hi,

Bobby sent those pics to me when I got "Dodgey" from her.
    She must have made a mistake in sending pictures.
    I will contact her and see whats up. Sorry if she sent me the wrong ones.
    I will get back here to and let everyone know. All those birds in my ads are mine.

cj

8. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    fattie see the email below from bobbi about that picture.

edit added below:

I searched my emails from Bobbi and found this when she sent me pictures and then told me I could take the one off her site also as it was dodgey.
    you can see I emailed her as I was confused as it did not say Dodgey but Ice boy. See below my question and her answer.

Here is the email that Bobbi sent me about the picture on her site of Dodgey. So you can see I do not just take pictures.

"[email protected] to me
    show details Oct 2

The one to the left of the Partridge that says Connor boy is a son of Connor named Pepper

The one above Connor boy (Pepper) is Dodgey... an Iceman son.

Bobbi of www.IndigoEgg.US

In a message dated 10/2/2009 4:25:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [email protected] writes:

ok i am confused on the more silkies page it says
    chilli peppers son and the one next says Ice boy am I missing something? And the one next to the partridge says Conner boy.

On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 3:59 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Did you look at Kaminari and Pepper... Could you even begin to say who is better? They are different, but both Wow! [​IMG] Pepper is younger... not even a year. The same age as Dodgey...Actually there is an aerial view of Dodgey just above Pepper on the more Silkies page. And here are more Dodgey pics...

Now according to this she was saying (if I understand it right) that the pic that says Iceman boy is dodgey.

I emailed her to straighten this out. I don't want people thinking I just take pictures I am not like that. And this will bother me until its solved. I did take the picture off the auction until we have this straightened out.

9. cjexotic

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    chickenlover54 you are just too funny.. lol

10. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Quote:Hey Fattie, did you take that picture or did Bobbi Porto? Must be some mistake, maybe, Bobbi made a mistake when selling the birds. Could she have had two that looked almost identical and didn't realize that she sold two different birds and sent the same picture to both of you guys?

This isn't good either way. It really needs to be corrected.

It is possible that is what happened. But the pic in question is the one she posted on eggbid for the bird she sold me. It has to be mine. I don't think she'd put the wrong pic on an auction listing. Check it out: http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1247771689

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by