2 Dozen Mixed Large Fowl hatching eggs with Pure BLRW and WCB Polish

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LovinMyPeeps, Jan 10, 2011.

1. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Up for grabs tonight is a set of 2 dozen mixed hatching eggs that will include eggs from all Large Fowl. These are NOT ALL pure bred eggs, but the chances of getting show quality BLRW's or WCB Polish are excellent as mine come from some of the nicest non-hatchery/ private breeder bloodlines. The crosses will include eggs from BLRW, GLW, BR, Silver Laced Brahmas, EE's, OE's and Ameraucana hens with 2 pure Top quality BLRW roosters over them and WCB Polish hens with a show quality WCB roo over them. If your only interested in a gorgeous group of large egg layers this is a great batch for you. Many of the eggs I get are huge. THESE ARE ORGANIC FREE RANGING chickens for those worried about chemicals or by products. These eggs will ship on Monday January 17th, 2011.

I pack VERY carefully but I cannot guarantee the eggs after they get to the post office. This auction is shipping included. The chance for the pures alone make it a good deal. There are 6 BLRW hens laying right now and two WCB Polish. If you are not interested in the Polish only the egg breeds, I can leave them out. I get 13-17 eggs per day so they will be will be extremely fresh when they ship.

Here are some of the parents:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!!

2. aceschix

aceschix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Lovins has amazing birds. The chance of beautiful birds - even is they are mixed - makes this a GREAT buy! You should bid with confidence.

3. ThreeBoysChicks

ThreeBoysChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Thurmont, MD
    What size eggs do your LF lay?

And what about the Polish?

4. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    If I had room I would buy from Lovins in a heartbeat! Don't miss out on fine birds!

5. LovinMyPeeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Quote:The brown, green and blue eggs average large to extra large with occasional jumbos. The Polish lay a smaller egg. Small to Medium. But are fun birds to have, tolerate being handled, show well and are very friendly. The egg basket would include Olive, Mint Green, Blue, Brown, Pinkish and White.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The pics of the eggs don't do the greens and blues justice.

6. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Will the eggs be marked so the buyer knows which the pure eggs are? For example BLRW, Polish, or Mixed? Thanks!

7. LovinMyPeeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Quote:I wish I could but I have a GLW and BR's in there and that makes it tough. Their breeding pen is not finished yet [​IMG]

8. Tab's chicken obsession

Tab's chicken obsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    rome,ny
    Do you have any pics of the silver laced brahma? Are the BLRW roos splash or blue?

Your birds are beautiful, now to persuade the DH.

9. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Quote:I wish I could but I have a GLW and BR's in there and that makes it tough. Their breeding pen is not finished yet [​IMG]

No problem! Thanks for the reply! [​IMG]

10. elieugene6

elieugene6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Western ny
    How much is shipping to zipcode 14172? If you don'tind me asking.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by