1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

2 Dozen Mixed Large Fowl hatching eggs with Pure BLRW and WCB Polish

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LovinMyPeeps, Jan 20, 2011.

1. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Up for grabs tonight is a set of 2 dozen mixed hatching eggs that will include eggs from all Large Fowl. These are NOT ALL pure bred eggs, but the chances of getting show quality BLRW's or WCB Polish are excellent as mine come from some of the nicest non-hatchery/ private breeder bloodlines. The crosses will include eggs from BLRW, GLW, BR, Silver Laced Brahmas, EE's, OE's and Ameraucana hens with 2 pure Top quality BLRW roosters over them and WCB Polish hens with a show quality WCB roo over them. If your only interested in a gorgeous group of large egg layers this is a great batch for you. Many of the eggs I get are huge. THESE ARE ORGANIC FREE RANGING chickens for those worried about chemicals or by products. These eggs will ship on Wednesday January 26th, 2011.

I pack VERY carefully but I cannot guarantee the eggs after they get to the post office. The chance for the purebreds alone make it a good deal. There are 6 BLRW hens laying right now and two WCB Polish. The Polish have slowed down in laying, so I can not guarantee many of these eggs. If you are not interested in the Polish only the egg breeds, I can leave them out. I get 13-17 eggs per day so they will be will be extremely fresh when they ship.

Here are some of the parents:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking!!!

2. LovinMyPeeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    My Polish are slowing down. I may not be able to offer Polish eggs with this auction. Please send me a PM before bidding if you are specifically interested in the Polish eggs.

3. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Oh those darn Polish....do it to you evry time.[​IMG]

4. LovinMyPeeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Yah these cheeky polish don't seem to like the cold. Of course they're awfully skinny compared to my Wyandottes.

5. shellz131

shellz131 Sams Memory Lane

Jun 28, 2010
    Malone Ny
    your killing me Lovins..lol [​IMG]

how about instead of eggs in this cold weather some of your pepper jelly instead? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  6. Deanner03

Deanner03 The Cake Queen

My darling Lovins....I may be interested [​IMG]

7. LovinMyPeeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Quote:LOL then you could spare the shipping costs LOL... I could hand deliver them.

8. Deanner03

Deanner03 The Cake Queen

I'm WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATCHING this....If you can sell it...by all means please do so. If not....we can work something out.

9. Tab's chicken obsession

Tab's chicken obsession Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2010
    rome,ny
    I got my eggs from lovins in great condition. She does a wonderful packing job! Here's a pic of them with a dozen of my own.
    [​IMG]

10. LovinMyPeeps

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Nice [​IMG] The colors came out better in your pics and yours was more "brown egg heavy" to help with the BLRW's hope you have an AWESOME hatch!!

ETA : Wish I had Marans... [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by