2- Dozen Silkie Eggs (from White pen, & B/B/S and possibly Lavender)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjexotic, Nov 18, 2009.

1. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    Assorted Silkie Eggs consist of:

12-Black/Blue/Splash (and many BYC Members have gotten Lavenders)
    12-White

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All my silkies are separated by colors except from the b/b/s pen. I have a black, blue and splash roo in with them. So you could get black, blue, splash and some BYC Members have gotten lavenders.
    The Roo that is in the picture is a Lavender Splash.. he has been added to the b/b/s pen. He is from Bobbi Porto.

Prices include Shipping and delivery confirmation. If you need for a certain week let me know and I will do what I can to accommodate.

All purchases can be paid via paypal to [email protected]

p.s. if you buy this auction after 5pm est during the week or on the weekend I will not know until the following morning or monday morning. I am not on during the weekend usually as I am solely tending to animals and my OH with his illness.
    So don't panic if you don't hear from me right away. On here M-F from 8:30 to 4:30pm est. Thanks for understanding.

If you are interested in any other colors or amount of eggs just pm me and I will put up another auction for you.

2. roostercruiser

roostercruiser Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2009
    Reelsville, IN
    I am confused here. Is shipping included or not included? You say it is in the description but have it at $15.00 under shipping.

3. cjexotic

cjexotic Cj's Mandarin Ducks

Mar 11, 2008
    Central PA
    yeap I messed up on this one. lol
    I usually do buy it now and this one I did as an auction so it would have been $15 shipping.
    I am going to put another auction up for shipping tomorrow. I am being over run by eggs.
    it will be for 4 dozen eggs. Shipping $20 and I will do a bid auction starting at $15.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by