2 Drakes for 2 Females... Central, Florida

GeoGreyWolf

Songster
Sep 21, 2017
Florida
Looking to trade 2 drakes. 1 Indian Runner and 1 Swedish both over a year old for 2 Female ducks 6 months to a little over year. Any breed mostly except Muscovy and Pekin.
IMG_4336[1].JPG IMG_4279[1].JPG IMG_4335[1].JPG IMG_4278[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I am hoping to find someone willing to trade... I ended up with too many males thought my ducklings were females and two of them were males so now I need to get females.

I wish I could help you out, but I am unwilling to trade females. More males in my flock wouldn't be a problem though, because I have 20 hens and 2 drakes. The males are very cute.

Thank you, I hope i can find someone willing so I don't have a problem when it comes spring with mating. I currently have 4 drakes to 1 hen.

No problem. ;) This is just a suggestion, you could try to find a good home for the female then the drakes would be fine since there would be no female to fight over.

Yeah people have suggested that, downfall is I wanted to hatch eggs and all for my daughters to experience. Bought an incubator and all for the purpose. As a backup choice if I cant find a trade, maybe I can sell the two drakes and use that money to buy two hens. Out of the other two drakes, one i possibly have a home for with a coworker and the last is my daughters favorite so i cant get rid of him.

The other suggestion that I have is ordering some female ducklings from Metzer Farms. 15 of my 20 hens are from metzer. I strongly suggest this hatchery, because they have excellent quality. Here are some pics of my girls from metzer.
IMG_2321.JPG
IMG_2328.JPG
IMG_2346.JPG
IMG_2357.JPG
IMG_2383.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG
IMG_2398.JPG
IMG_2402.JPG
IMG_2407.JPG
IMG_2370.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2410.JPG