~2 dz pheasant eggs ~Pa~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wilds of pa, May 20, 2008.

1. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Still Got 2 dz pheasant Blueback X Melanistics eggs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    Charlie [​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2008
  2. wilds of pa

Still available...................

3. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    I wish I had an incubator I just got my first batch of ringneck chicks today and they are really fun!

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I have a bator, and I'd love to have the eggs. But DH would kill me. Will watch for a similar offer in the future, though, after he gets over the current batch of eggs I'm percolating...

5. wilds of pa

wegotchickens, Yupper keep your eyes open im sure there will be more on down the road.. [​IMG]

ticks, you need to get yourself one or maybe 2........ [​IMG] LOL

Thanks
    Charlie

6. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    yea me and another person on the boards are from the same town so I think we are going to split the cost for one. I really want more pheasant!

7. momto2

momto2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Northern Maine
    Hi ticks. Do you let your pheasants go wild on your property? I live in northern maine and I'd like to get some, but I don't know if they can survive the winter on their own.

8. wilds of pa

Ticks,,there you go..Partner up on the bator...time share... LOL

momto2..they can survive anywhere basically if the food is available and theres good cover/nesting grounds...Look at them out west and in the upper parts of the USA, there wild pheasant Population is awesome there.

Charlie

9. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    yes here in vermont they rarely used to make it through the winter but now with our warmer winters they are surviving and mating so we do have a small pheasant population. they need be on a good property with tufts of dead grass, cedar/juniper trees, corn fields, some swampy areas to.

10. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Will you have them available in the future? I would really like to try some, especially different varieties like those, but just can't right now. We lost a lot of foxes in this area to distemper a few years ago and pheasants are really making a comeback.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by