Feb 17, 2007
The Blue Mountains of Pa
Still Got 2 dz pheasant Blueback X Melanistics eggs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SOLD~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
Charlie
frow.gif

Last edited:
I have a bator, and I'd love to have the eggs. But DH would kill me. Will watch for a similar offer in the future, though, after he gets over the current batch of eggs I'm percolating...

wegotchickens, Yupper keep your eyes open im sure there will be more on down the road..
ep.gif

ticks, you need to get yourself one or maybe 2........
th.gif
LOL

Thanks
Charlie

yea me and another person on the boards are from the same town so I think we are going to split the cost for one. I really want more pheasant!

Hi ticks. Do you let your pheasants go wild on your property? I live in northern maine and I'd like to get some, but I don't know if they can survive the winter on their own.

Ticks,,there you go..Partner up on the bator...time share... LOL

momto2..they can survive anywhere basically if the food is available and theres good cover/nesting grounds...Look at them out west and in the upper parts of the USA, there wild pheasant Population is awesome there.

Charlie

yes here in vermont they rarely used to make it through the winter but now with our warmer winters they are surviving and mating so we do have a small pheasant population. they need be on a good property with tufts of dead grass, cedar/juniper trees, corn fields, some swampy areas to.

Will you have them available in the future? I would really like to try some, especially different varieties like those, but just can't right now. We lost a lot of foxes in this area to distemper a few years ago and pheasants are really making a comeback.

Back
Top Bottom