2 female call ducks for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, May 22, 2008.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Since I have been unable to find a drake, I am going to part with these. I adore them and searched high and low for them, but...

Anyway, they are juveniles, not laying, yet. I don't how old they are, but they get along very well with my bantie chickens (they are sharing a pen right now) and they are just cute as can be. I think they are snowy calls or maybe a mix of, but they are pure calls. Am attaching two pictures.

I am in NC, zip 28752. You'll have to pick up. No delivery and no shipping unless you provide the box, shipping fee (which is not cheap at all) and $ to put food in the box with them.

If picking up, please bring exact cash. If having shipped, would need the cost of birds, shipping, etc. paid via Pay Pal ASAP.

If you are picking up locally, it would need to be done in the next few days. (I work until afternoons on Saturday).

Asking $30 each. Will put them on eggbid if no takers in the next few days.

(Pic is the first day I got them, they're in much larger accomodations now.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    Your pm box is full

3. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Whoops! Cleaned it! :)

4. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

What color are they? Or are they mixed?

5. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Hi ~ as I said, I don't know. I bought them from a guy that was supposed to sell me more hens and a drake...and he never did. I think they may be snowy call or mix of. I'm not terribly familiar with the colors so you'll have to judge for yourself from the pictures.

6. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
  7. woodman1965

woodman1965 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 18, 2008
    Do you still have your call Ducks? And if so how far are you from the VA. NC border?

8. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Hey ~ they are on eggbid. My zip code is 28752 if you would like to mapquest it.

9. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    wish those eggs would've hatched for ya.. [​IMG]

Stacy

10. GUIENALADY

GUIENALADY Rest in Peace 1956-2010

May 1, 2007
    Belvidere nc
    i think you are kinda close to me..my zip is 29719 Belvidere. i have a spare drake if you are intreseted in him.if you don't get the girls sold before you read this [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by