2 four month old roosters need a home in Southern Idaho!!

JoycieBoycie

Chirping
Feb 28, 2016
Idaho
I have 2 gorgeous boys that were hatched in mid-August that need homes. I am near the Twin Falls area in Southern Idaho but I'm willing to travel, especially if I know they'll go to good homes. I have asked local farms and placed ads, but have had no interest shown in them :( Please, if you know anyone who is interested, let me know. Their Papa is Black Australorp and the Mama is Golden Laced Wayandotte.

I have 2 gorgeous boys that were hatched in mid-August that need homes. I am near the Twin Falls area in Southern Idaho but I'm willing to travel, especially if I know they'll go to good homes. I have asked local farms and placed ads, but have had no interest shown in them :( Please, if you know anyone who is interested, let me know. Their Papa is Black Australorp and the Mama is Golden Laced Wayandotte.

I am over in Mossyrock we could maybe wait can you hold therm till after new years I could take them to the auction here then

I am over in Mossyrock we could maybe wait can you hold therm till after new years I could take them to the auction here then
I just messaged another local farm, but I don't think they'll be interested in my 2 boys either :( I think I'll most likely still have them after the new year and auction sounds fine, but I don't know how I'd get them to you. I think we may be quite a distance apart.

I just messaged another local farm, but I don't think they'll be interested in my 2 boys either :( I think I'll most likely still have them after the new year and auction sounds fine, but I don't know how I'd get them to you. I think we may be quite a distance apart.

there is one contact of ours from Washington that we may make arrangements after the first of the year depending on the weather

Back
Top Bottom