2 Guinea Fowl Keets to a good home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by Chickiedoodle19, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Chickiedoodle19

Chickiedoodle19 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2016
    Hello, I'm Madison and I have 2 Guinea fowl keets whom I believe are 2 or 3 weeks old. Sadly, I have to get rid of them and they are free to a good home. I think they are pearl and we're starting to suspect that there is one boy and one girl. Thank you so much for your time and please contact me if interested. (I live in the greenwood, Indiana area)

2. chickenlover292

chickenlover292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2014
    North Dakota
    Would you be able to ship them?

3. Chickiedoodle19

Mar 13, 2016
    yes, I would prefer if local or willing to meet half way if you're not too far away.

4. chickenlover292

chickenlover292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2014
    North Dakota
    I live in North Dakota

5. Chickiedoodle19

Mar 13, 2016
    I live in North Dakota
    [/quote I have found someone closer I'm sorry thank you for your time though

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  6. Indyshent

Indyshent Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I live in Indianapolis, if that's close enough [​IMG] Why are you needing to rehome them? I raised one to adulthood a couple years ago, but he was pretty loud for our yard, and someone else's guinea cock died, leaving a hen all alone... so to save their girl, I gave up my boy. They are hilarious to watch, and I do miss having them.

Edit: Noticed you're new here! Howdy, Madison! Have you visited the Indiana thread? It moves pretty fast sometimes, but it's full of really sweet, tremendously helpful, give-you-the-shirt-off-their-backs people. Come on over and introduce yourself! We're always happy to meet new people [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
  7. Chickiedoodle19

Mar 13, 2016
    thank you I will definitely join the thread :) I think I have someone who is going to take them. We were getting rid of them because of our current location we couldn't ensure their safety.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by